*The Check seal function has been substituted by notebook 'Lock' function for certain notebooks(ring, memo, pocket). Go to ‘Notebooks’ > Tap notebook for at least 2 seconds to access lock menu > Tap ‘Lock’
- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5/iPad3/iPad Air 1 or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure you have activated the pen connection icon in the upper right corner (the icon glows when activated) when syncing you notes
- Try resetting Neo smartpen by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Try formatting Neo smartpen hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to 'Windows' > 'Computer' > Right click 'Neo smartpen' and select 'Format'
- Try directly writing into the notebook
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback