- Please check whether the notes taken offline are lost even after the app is rebooted after a while. There are some instances where there is a time lag between what is saved in the internal database and what is shown on screen. The notes should appear once you reboot the app after a while and tap on the page where the notes were taken.
- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5/iPad3/iPad Air 1 or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates would be notified in these sections if needed. You could also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure you have activated the pen connection icon(the icon glows when activated) when connecting Neo smartpen with your smart device
- Try resetting Neo smartpen by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Try formatting Neo smartpen hardware by typing in 4 digit random numbers for 10 times that it would turn the pen back to the factory setting. Please note that offline data on the pen which is not synchronized up to that point will be automatically initialized. Therefore, if possible, please make sure to transfer the existing offline data to the app before formatting your pen.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback