- Please check whether the notes taken offline are lost even after the app is rebooted after a while. There are some instances where there is a time lag between what is saved in the internal database and what is shown on screen. The notes should appear once you reboot the app after a while and tap on the page where the notes were taken.
- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5/iPad3/iPad Air 1 or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates would be notified in these sections if needed. You could also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure you have activated the pen connection icon(the icon glows when activated) when connecting Neo smartpen with your smart device
- Try resetting Neo smartpen by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Try formatting Neo smartpen hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to 'Windows' > 'Computer' > Right click 'Neo smartpen' and select 'Format'
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback