- Make sure Neo smartpen is turned on when offline note taking
- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.1.2 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, New iPad or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure you have activated the pen connection icon in the upper right corner (the icon glows when activated) when syncing you notes
- There are instances where notes temporarily do not appear even when the data is successfully transferred. Please disconnect and reconnect Neo smartpen with Neo Notes App and check by writing on the note page in question.
- Try resetting Neo smartpen by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Try setting the password first and then disconnect the pen. When the pen asks for the password, please type in 4 digit random numbers for 10 times that it would turn the pen back to the factory setting. Please note that your pen with the offline data will be initialized.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback