- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, iPad3, iPad Air 1 or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure that the sensor(oval shaped part adjacent to the pen tip) is facing downwards in a reasonably straight matter when writing
- Make sure there is no interruption by strong light(ex. Outdoor, Spotlighted space)
- Try resetting Neo smartpen by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Try formatting Neo smartpen hardware by typing in 4 digit random numbers for 10 times that it would turn the pen back to the factory setting. Please note that offline data on the pen which is not synchronized up to that point will be automatically initialized. Therefore, if possible, please make sure to transfer the existing offline data to the app before formatting your pen.
- Try adjusting 'Pen Pressure Calibration', accessible via 'Settings > Pen Information', to level 1 and back to level 5(default)
- Make sure Neo smartpen's power is ON.
- Try dislocating and reinserting pen lead
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback