- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, iPad3, iPad Air 1 or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure that the sensor(oval shaped part adjacent to the pen tip) is facing downwards in a reasonably straight matter when writing
- Make sure there is no interruption by strong light(ex. Outdoor, Spotlighted space)
- Try resetting Neo smartpen by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Try formatting Neo smartpen hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to 'Windows' > 'Computer' > Right click 'Neo smartpen' and select 'Format'
- Try adjusting 'Pen Pressure Calibration', accessible via 'Settings > Pen Information', to level 1 and back to level 5(default)
- Make sure Neo smartpen's power is on.
- Try dislocating and reinserting pen lead
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback