- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.1.2 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, New iPad or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection mode of Neo smartpen(LED blinking blue) had been initiated by pushing the power button for about 5 seconds
- Make sure Neo smartpen is Bluetooth paired with the smart device. You can check this by going into the Bluetooth menu of your smart device. (for Android Only)
- Try setting the password first and then disconnect the pen. When the pen asks for the password, please type in 4 digit random numbers for 10 times that it would turn the pen back to the factory setting. Please note that your pen with the offline data will be initialized.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback