- Make sure that your smart device and operating system (Android 4.1.2 or higher, iOS 8.1[iPhone 5, New iPad or higher] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that Neo smartpen firmware and app software are updated to the latest version
You can check your firmware version in app by going to 'Menu' > 'Firmware Update' and app version by accessing 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. Updates will be notified in these sections if needed. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure the Bluetooth connection mode of Neo smartpen(LED blinking blue) had been initiated by pushing the power button for about 5 seconds
- Make sure Neo smartpen is Bluetooth paired with the smart device. You can check this by going into the Bluetooth menu of your smart device. (for Android Only)
- Try formatting Neo smartpen hardware by connecting it to a Windows PC. Go to 'Windows' > 'Computer' > Right click 'Neo smartpen' and select 'Format'
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback