- Make sure that your smart device and operating system
(Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 8.1 or higher [iPhone 5, iPad3, iPad Air 1],and Window 10 or higher[build ver. 10586] is compatible with Neo smartpen
- Make sure that app software is updated to the latest version You can check your app version by accessing
'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'App Information'. You can also check your app version and download updates by going to iTunes or Google Play Store.
- Make sure that Neo smartpen is not paired or registered to another smart device and app. Neo smartpen is capable of being registered and paired with one smart device/app at a time. If your Neo smartpen is paired with another smart device, please erase the Bluetooth connection by accessing Bluetooth menu of the device and pair it with the device you intend to use. Also, please make sure to unregister your Neo smartpen before trying registration with another Neo notes app
- Make sure you have activated the pen connection icon in the upper right corner (the icon glows when activated) when syncing you notes
- Try manually connecting Neo smartpen and your smart device by Bluetooth scanning for Neo smartpen(Android Only).
In this process, make sure that Neo smartpen is turned on to be able to be recognized by your smart device.
- Try resetting Neo smartpen by pushing the power button for at least 10 seconds
- Try setting the password first and then disconnect the pen. When the pen asks for the password, please type in 4 digit random numbers for 10 times that it would turn the pen back to the factory setting. Please note that your pen with the offline data will be initialized.
- If the above steps do not work, please try deleting and reinstalling Neo notes app with your notes backed up
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback